Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer is here!

Whew! This May my husband and I celebrated many wonderful events. Our oldest turned 18. He graduated from high school with honors. We finished up track & soccer seasons with the two high schoolers. Plus, Paul and I celebrated our 20 year wedding anniversary. We have had a beautiful May. Someone said, "May is quickly becoming the new December." I think he was right. We all are adding so many activities near the end of the school year. But now that school is out, I have already heard the "there is nothing to do!" 

Don't worry--June will be filled with lazy days, a sweet sixteen party, the summer games, Braves baseball, and crafting friends. I have a bead party planned with my fifth grade girls and a stamping party with some sweet girlfriends. I'll see if they will let me take a few photos of their creations.

In the mean time we have been getting ready for CHA and the June Release. I am eager for you to see all the new sets. Be looking for June 2012 Release Introductions this next week! The talented card design team will be showcasing new sets throughout the week. Even the new stamp sets will get you ready for summer!

Grace & Peace,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! I had so much fun working with the new June Release. Every single set is just beautiful!! You did a fantastic job. I admire your talent. Hugs and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete