Monday, April 23, 2012

Warehouse Sale


Sales, coupons and yard sales have a way of drawing me in. I just couldn't let this HUGE Warehouse sale slip by without telling you about it.

JustRite Papercraft is having a Warehouse Sale on all the Original interlocking stamps. There are $5 and $10 deals. That means that stamp sets are up to 66% off!

Once a set is sold out it will be discontinued.



Hope you will be able to snatch up some of these great deals before they are gone. Some of my favorites that I have designed are on sale:



















There are so many others too! Happy shopping and you don’t even have to clip a coupon!
What a great deal!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. So many stamps I have wanted but were discontinued before I got money enough to buy them, and now there are more which are going. It's really sad.

    ReplyDelete