Friday, April 6, 2012

April Release Blog Candy Winner!

It has been so fun watching your comments roll in. We have a winner for the JustRite April Release Blog Candy!

True Random Number Generator  72

Here is what Comment 72 said:

"I like the Spring Rose Medallions and the lattice background." 


Congratulations to Sue D! Please contact Kellie at kellief@justritestampers.com with your mailing address. JustRite Papercraft will ship out your package of the entire April Release as soon as possible. I can't wait for you to ink them and start designing. Let me know what you create with the stamps.

Thank you everyone for your sweet thoughts and comments. You have been a great source of encouragement!


I like the Spring Rose Medallions and the lattice background.
By Sue D on A View Over My Shoulder on 4/3/12

4 comments: