Monday, March 10, 2014

Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags hand cut

Good morning Friends! 

Hope you grabbed an extra cup of coffee today. I have another Stitched Flowers Vintage Vintage Tags card. This one I cut by hand. I stamped and colored them on patterned paper before trimming. 


This was a fun set to play with. It is part of the March Release. It also has a coordinating SVG Digital Download cut file. The SVG makes the cutting much easier. There is also a matching JustRite Die Vintage Tag Dies.

 




This was a fun set to color. While I was at CHA this winter I met the makers of the Spectrum Noir markers and pencils. Eva Dobilas and I got to see a few of their Design Team demonstrating these new markers. The talented Leann Chivers showed us how to blend the colors and overlay with the pencils. I just had to open up my sets and color. I have started with a blue and green set. 



The colors blended well. You should visit Leann's blog to see more about the Spectrum Noir products. I'll have to keep you posted on other Spectrum Noir products that I use.

Happy Stamping!
Grace & Peace,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment