Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sweet Posies Cling Stamps

So excited that I got to play again in the October Release Blog Hop! Here are the two projects I made with the JustRite® Sweet Posies Cling Stamps and the Sweet Vines Cling Background Stamp.


For this project I used the Exact cut SVG file from the Sweet Posies SVG Digital Downloads file. It made this project so easy. Of course I cut enough images to fill an entire 8 1/2" x 11" sheet. I even stamped more than enough so I can have a few handy images of another project. After stamping the flowers and butterfly in black ink I colored the images with my markers.

   

For the background I inked it with two ink pads. It gave it a mixed ink look in some spots. I wanted something with texture for the insert. I grabbed a piece of burlap and glued it to the underside of the Spellbinders Die Template (S5-147 Resplendent Rectangles). Then I used even the negative space around the pop up dots to adhere the piece to my card background. (I can't stand to throw craft supplies away.)


I tied a big deep purple ribbon for an anchor spot on the card front. The thin white string was pulled from the burlap. I need a bit of glitter on the card. I may go back and add that before I send this on.

Here is the second project I made with the Sweet Vines Cling Background Stamp. I used the Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves SVG Digital Download Exact Cut file to cut the leaves. Then I inked the Sweet Vines stamp with multiple ink pads to get some interesting colors. Then all that was left was to glue them down. I added the copper swirls (leftover Christmas Ornament hooks) to add a bit of whimsy.


Hope you enjoyed your stop along the hop. I can't wait for you to see what the other designers have created. They are beautiful!


Don't forget the JustRite® Christmas Sale is still going on! You can save 20-40% on all JustRite® Christmas stamps!


Happy Stamping!
Grace & Peace,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment