Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Appliqué Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags

Good morning friends! Thanks for joining us on the JustRite Blog Hop.  Today I have a cheery spring card to share with you. Maybe the springy cards will give our northern friends hope that the snow will melt soon.


It uses the April Release JustRite Appliqué Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tag Clear Stamps  Burlap Cling Background Stamp  and  Home Tweet Home Clear Stamps. These have been some of my favorite sets to design. I designed this set to give you clean and colorable areas. You can stamp these on patterned paper, doodle inside, or even stamp inside of the areas. That is what I did on my card. I stamped the flower parts after stamping the Burlap Background Stamp in two different shades. Then I fussy cut.




For the shading on the petals and leaves I used the Spectrum Noir Pencils set. I have really loved using my markers and the pencils. The pencil over the marker really makes the images come alive.



The paper was from my paper stash. The sweet yellow ribbon was from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. The lace came on a spool from Hobby Lobby.
JustRite has TWO SALES running right now too. All the Gelatos and Spellbinders Dies are on sale! Shop early while supplies last!


To keep hopping follow the links below. There are so many beautiful projects in this hop. 


Happy Stamping!
Grace & Peace,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Amy!! Thanks for creating beautiful stamps! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. You are so sweet. I love what I get to do. Seeing you make them come alive is breath taking!

      Delete
  2. Great card and dies. I have the same background paper so this gave me some inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. That paper is captivating. Somehow it always finds it way to the top of the stack. I've been saving it - not wanting to cut it. This project just seemed like the right one. Yes, I do have a thing for paper. I can't wait to see your project with this paper!

      Delete
  3. The card is so pretty, love the spring colors. Mary L Schreiber

    ReplyDelete