The Baroque Frame Background Stamp was stamped with white ink on the patterned paper and then embossed.
Next I cut the offset SVG cut for the Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven. (It will be available soon. I have been testing them with my stamps.) While the cut image was still on my mat I stamped the hydrangea image. Being able to see the edges through the clear stamp was nice. If you are having trouble seeing the edge of your cut file while stamping try removing the leftover paper. Having just the cut image left on the mat makes it a bit easier to see when aligning the inked stamp.
After the flowers and butterflies were stamped I used Copic markers to color the images. There is a bit of glitter on the the butterfly. The burlap, twine, and button were all from my sewing stash. The beautiful green silk ribbon was from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I used form tape to raise the flower off the burlap and hot glue to adhere the butterfly.
While I had the Sillhouette Studio software open I cut an army of butterflies. I stamped them and saved them in a baggie for other projects. They were fun and easy to do.
Hope you enjoyed your stop along the hop. It has been fun to play along with the Design Team. You will love the rest of the hop.