Friday, November 8, 2013

Copic Markers


CHA also offers classes during the show. I was able to sign up for the Copic Marker class with my good friend, Debbie Olson. At the time I owned 6 Copic markers. I instantly fell in love after learning some basic techniques. This past week I expanded my Copic collection. Now I have a good selection. I can start coloring some stamped images. Here is what my chart looks like now. I am so glad to have the blues and purples. Well, maybe it is the oranges, reds and pinks. The peaches, skin tones, and browns are nice too. You know that the neutrals are a beautiful addition too. Green and gray can add so much to a design. I am just so excited to have such an expanded range of colors! I love all the colors. Selecting just one to like is too constricting.

There are so many stamps that I want to stamp and play with. Kazan Clark from the JustRite Design Team colored an image from the December Release that really caught my eye. I am eager to test the browns to see if I can achieve the same depth Kazan Clark achieved.



I am trying to decide which markers to purchase next. Maybe you can help me out by telling me the number of your favorite Copic Marker. Is there one that you pull out just about every time you color? 

Happy Stamping & Coloring!

Grace & Peace,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Warning, they are addictive! At least to my hubby who colors my images for me...LOL. I had purchased about 6 or so...like you, and he borrowed them...he now has many, many more...(our poor budget) but fortunately for me...his coloring is keeping him busy while we're kind of house bound with snow and ice...Happy coloring to you...

    ReplyDelete