Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

This past week has been so busy. We have had award ceremonies, graduation, concerts, family dinners and Mother's Day! Our family came to visit. We have really enjoyed being together. With all of that going on I did not make my Mother's Day cards until Sunday morning. Yes, Sunday morning!

We have the best moms around. I am thankful for what each of them mean to our family. Here are the cards I made using the JustRite CL-04530 Irises Vintage Labels Four.



Irises used to grow in my grandmother's garden border. I often wonder if the new home owner left all the beautiful flowers.







Thanks for letting me share my cards. I pray that you had a fabulous Mother's Day. It was wonderful being able to celebrate with family and friends. I have added a few photos of the beautiful irises that we found blooming near the school. I don't remember ever seeing a peach iris before. It was a treat to see these. They were even more fun trying to color. God swirled some beautiful colors on these.

Grace & Peace,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment