Praying that each of you has a sweet day today with your family and friends. There are so many things to be tankful for. Here is my really short list of things that I am thankful for.
1. Being loved by the Creator of the Universe. This year God has been drawing me to finding my satisfaction in Him, not people, events or things.
2. My husband has worked tirelessly to bless our family with what we need. He has worked so hard with no complaining all because he loves us so much. Also because he loves me. After 20 years I think he loves me even more today than the day we said "I do".
3. My children--Seeing all three continue to grow and become the person God desires them to be is such an amazing miracle.
4. My family--You may not believe this, but I am so thankful for both sides of my family. I couldn't have asked for better cheerleaders, encouragers, and yes--friends!
5. My friends--God has trusted me to be a part of some pretty special people's lives. They have helped me to grow and mature in the Lord as well as cry and laugh till it hurts.
6. JustRite & Kellie Fortin! I get to spend my days with my dear friend Kellie.
OK that was just my short list. I typed in so many things but realized you probably don't have time to read them all. I also wanted you to see the 2012 November Release.
Combined won't these make some great cards for the men you love! Lots of you have asked for stamps that you can use for a co-worker's birthday or other celebration. These have a bit of that retro automobile feeling. I can't wait to see how you use them to celebrate your guys.
This one has turned into one of my favorites. We live in a newer subdivision with empty lots behind our house. I have missed the mature trees from our last home (minus raking 3 times a year!). This open land brings birds that love the open grasses. We have bluebirds that come and sit on our patio & kitchen window. I think God sends them to visit me. I have also found that they enjoy eating tomatoes too! Between the bulebirds and Oreo I didn't get many tomatoes on my plant this year.
Hope you enjoy the November release. Please let me know your plans for this release. I love hearing from you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Grace & Peace,